Integrated Natural Resource Management (INRM) Specialists
Organization Name : Jan Jagran Kendra
Project Name : Technical Support Agency
Funded By : Jharkhand Tribal Development Society (JTDS)
Role and responsibilities:
1)acilitate training of FNGO staff in the concepts of Integrated Natural Resource Management (INRM), including practical demonstration and exposure to successful INRM projects.
2) facilitate raining of FNGO staff in mobilising Tola (hamlet) Sabha and Gram Sabha, developing their By Laws, selection of CRPs, formation of GS-PEC at Gram Sabha with representation from Tola Sabhas and SHGs.
3) conduct Tola and Gram Sabhas jointly with the FNGO in one village that has more than one hamlet.
4)identify suitable sites for exposure visits for GS-PEC members and CRPs and facilitate FNGO in organising and conducting such visits
5) facilitate training of FNGO staff in preparing GSRMLPs following INRM principles through participatory processes and tools by conducting Tola Sabhas with the participation of SHGs, developing Tola level plans and consolidating them into GSRMLP by conducting Gram Sabhas
6) develop GSRMLP for one village jointly with the FNGO, GS-PEC and CRPs, including formal adoption of the GSRMLP through a Gram Sabha Resolution
7) facilitate training of FNGO staff on training of CRPs and GS-PEC members
8) training of CRPs and GS-PEC members; (viii) facilitate training of FNGO staff in preparing technical designs and detailed cost estimates for land and water resource development subplans and irrigation based on the GSRMLPs and carry out this exercise in one village
9) facilitate training of FNGO staff in preparing MGNREGA Perspective Plan based on the GSRMLP and getting it approved, and carry out this exercise in one Panchayat
10)facilitate training of FNGO staff in implementation of MGNREGS and hand-hold in one village
11) provide technical support to FNGO in implementation of land and water resource development plans through convergence with MGNREGS
12) provide technical support to FNGO in implementation of irrigation activities, if any in the GSRNLP
13)conduct bimonthly visits to project villages for backstopping and supervising progress
14)assist the Team Leader and FNGO in preparing reports for the land and water resource development and MGNREGS convergence
15) identify and document emerging best practices in land and water resource development and MGNREGS implementation
16) assist the Team Leader and DPMU in assessment of FNGO performance
Educational Qualification: There will be two professionals in each region, with a Bachelors degree in Agriculture Engineering or Civil Engineering with prior experience of not less than 5 years in Watershed Development or Integrated Natural Resource Management (INRM) in Agro-Climatic Zone VII. Experience of implementing community based small scale irrigation systems, facilitating implementation of MGNREGS, IWMP or NABARD’s watershed programme, and facilitating convergence with government schemes would be desirable
Desired work experience : 5 Years
No. of Position Required : 02
Location of posting : Dumka, Jharkhand
Last Date of Submit : 31st July 2016
To know more about Jan Jagran Kendra, Kindly visit www.janjagrankendra.org
If you are looking for a rewarding career in development sector, Jan Jagran Kendra is the right place for you.