Productivity Enhancement Specialists
Organization Name : Jan Jagran Kendra
Project Name : Technical Support Agency
Funded By : Jharkhand Tribal Development Society (JTDS)
Role and responsibilities:
1)facilitate training of the FNGO staff in developing productivity enhancement sub-plans including crop diversification and crop productivity enhancement, of the GSRMLP.
2) demonstrating the development of such sub- lans in one village.
3) facilitate training of FNGO staff in implementing proposed productivity enhancement activities.
4) productivity enhancement activities; (iv) assist FNGO in convergence with RKVY, NHM and other relevant government schemes.
5) provide technical support to FNGO in implementation
6) facilitate the training of FNGO staff to plan FSCs, including systems for its operation, budgets and business plans, identification and training of operators of equipment;
7) assist FNGOs in identifying sources for procuring equipment and inputs for the FSC
8) conduct bi-monthly visits to project villages for backstopping and supervising progress
9) identify and document emerging best practices; (x) assist FNGOs in identifying opportunities for innovative activities
10)assist the Team Leader and FNGO in preparing reports for the productivity enhancement component
11) assist the Team Leader and DPMU in assessment of FNGO performance.
Educational Qualification: The Productivity Enhancement Specialist will be the focal point and key resource person for planning and implementation of productivity enhancement subplans of the GSRMLP, convergence with RKVY, NHM and other extension programmes of the department of agriculture and setting up of the FSCs in the region. There will be one professional in each region, with a Bachelors degree in Agriculture with prior experience of not less than 5 years in Agriculture Development. Experience of implementing facilitating implementation of RKVY or NHM, facilitating convergence with government schemes and experience of working in Agro- Climatic Zone VII would be desirable.
Desired work experience : 05 Years
No. of Position Required : 01
Location of posting : Dumka, Jharkhand
Last Date of Submit : 31st July 2016
To know more about Jan Jagran Kendra, Kindly visit www.janjagrankendra.org
If you are looking for a rewarding career in development sector, Jan Jagran Kendra is the right place for you.