Team Leader & Livelihood Development Specialist
Organization Name : Jan Jagran Kendra
Project Name : Technical Support Agency
Funded By : Jharkhand Tribal Development Society (JTDS)
Role and responsibilities:
1)Set up the RFO.
2) assist DPMU to induct FNGOs.
3) facilitate training of FNGO staff in initial community mobilisation and concept seeding in project villages and perform these tasks jointly with FNGO in one village.
4)facilitate training of FNGO staff in forming SHGs through exposure and use of various PRA techniques and perform these tasks jointly with FNGO in one village.
5) facilitate training of FNGO staff in phased development of SHGs, training of group accountants and selfassessment by SHGs;
6) In collaboration with INRM specialists, facilitate training of FNGO staff in developing livelihood subplans and IGA sub-plans of GSRMLPs and potential enterprise clusters;
7) in collaboration with other team members, Train the FNGO staff in preparing Convergence Plans for MGNREGS, Art 275 (1), SCA to TSP and other schemes based on GSRMP cost estimates and Project Guidelines
8) based on GSRMP cost estimates and Project Guidelines; (viii) in collaboration with other team members, Train the FNGO staff in procedures of MGNREGA; SCA to TSP and Article 275
9) Train the FNGO staff in preparing the Annual Work Plan and Budget (AWPB) as per project guidelines and demonstrate it
10)Train the FNGO staff in training of CRPs and GS-PEC members in project management, maintenance of meeting records, keeping financial records and management of VDF
11) Train FNGO staff in reporting to DPMU
12) Provide technical support to FNGO in SHG development and implementation of IGAs
13) Conduct bi-monthly visits to project villages for backstopping and supervising progress
14) Submit quarterly reports jointly with FNGO to concerned DPMU and SPMU on project progress
15) Identify and document emerging best practices in SHG development and IGAs
16) Identify and report to SPMU procedural and policy constraints in implementation for redressal
17) Facilitate development of best practices for the utilization and management of VDF and Train FNGOs in the same
18) Jointly with team members, develop outputs targets for each FNGO by village after a survey of project villages in collaboration with the FNGO staff and review performance of FNGOs based on the outputs targets
19) Development a simple tool for performance assessment of FNGO performance
20) Assist DPMU in assessing FNGO performance
Educational Qualification: She or he will be a professional with a Bachelors degree in agriculture and allied fields or in rural development with 10 years experience or a Master’s degree in agriculture and allied fields and rural development with 7 years experience of promoting livelihoods and income generating activities.
Desired work experience : 5-10 Years
No. of Position Required : 01
Location of posting : Dumka, Jharkhand
Last Date of Submit : 18th April 2015
To know more about Jan Jagran Kendra, Kindly visit www.janjagrankendra.org
If you are looking for a rewarding career in development sector, Jan Jagran Kendra is the right place for you.