JTDS supports Jan Jagran Kedra for implementing its livelihood activities (based on watershed development approach) where major emphasis is given on the optimal use of natural resources. Hence various livelihood options were selected (in the project) for this purpose, including aquaculture under production system enhancement. A Range of water resources is available in Bundu and Arki Blocks particularly in the form of ponds. In order to utilize these vast range of water bodies and for enhancing the rural production system, the inception of Aquaculture activities in the programme areas were done.
Under livestock development the tribal and PTG are being provided with Animal health check up cum vaccination camps and support for birds and pigs to enhance their income. Seventeen health camps were organised till this financial year in which 1285 animals are treated which covered 545 household of Bundu block. One poultry birds of Red Divyayan breed and 32 khakhi Campbell duck breed given. 60 Khakhi Campbell duck breed is given jointly to three SHGs.
- Under the food security scheme Annapurna card and Antodaya cards has been allotted to all the families.
- Birsa Aawas and Indira Aawas have been allotted.
- Job cards has been allotted to the families under NREGS
- Regular health check up camps in PTG villages.
- Livestock development-Oxen, Duck and hen were provided for livestock rearing.
- 18 thousand fingerlings have been stocked in PTG villages
- Seed support given for agriculture and horticulture
- Fruit and wood plants has been done in 5 PTG villages
- Lac cultivation initiated as other means of earning from the forest species
- 8 members from PTG family got govt. job with the help of District Office & JTDS
- All the childrens of Aman Buru are enrolled in schools and Aganwari Centre